Monday, June 9, 2008

Morgan & Ryan

Last weekend Rob and I spent the day in San Diego so i could shoot pics of his cousin's little kids. They did such a great job!!! We shot most of them at this AMAZING old church, which i will definitely be going back to, and then some at a nearby park. I had a lot of favorites and thanks to my new collage knowledge i will be posting a lot more!!!!!

Morgan is Jennifer's daughter, and Ryan is Matt & Rachel's son. Now that we have that straightened out here are some cute shots of them together...










Now some alone time...



Stay tuned for more tomorrow, where we make Matt suffer thru an impromptu family photo shoot!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Noelle! They are absolutely amazing!!! I am so happy! They almost made me cry. You rock!!!

Unknown said...

ohhhhhh!!!!!! They are so cute!!! These are some of the best pictures ever! I think you need to move on from weddings and focus on child photography. Seriously amazing shots!

Anonymous said...

Noelle-
THIS PICS ARE BEAUTIFUL! Love the ones on the fence. Made me think of when Jacob was younger.....Booo Hooo!
Can't wait to see MORE!

Jenn said...

Those are the most adorable pictures ever!! I can't tell you how special those are. I will treasure those pictures forever, they came out amazing.

Anonymous said...

thanks guys!!!! it was really fun

jenn - do you want me to mail you a CD?

Anonymous said...

Noelle these totally remind me of some old fashioned photos!Anne of Green Gables time frame! I love them...I totally agree with Kelly,I think you capture the greatest shots of the children,such a hard thing to do!