Thursday, June 5, 2008

Collage!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I have been seeing such cool collages on peoples blogs/websites and was sooo freakin jealous. I could NOT figure out how it was done. Shalimar came over last night so we could work on organizing our pictures and try to figure out the collage mystery. After hours of searching the web i decided to call Andy. Of course he would know how to do it, he's a graphic designer for crying out loud. If he didn't know then i was just gonna give up. well, in a matter of minutes he had us collaging away!! Thanks Andy - you're the best!!! So here is my FIRST collage. Still some things to iron out but im pretty excited about it!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY PRETTY! I LOVE your choice of photos! You are inspiring Jacob to take photos too! THANK YOU! (It is much easier than Geometry!! HAHAHA!!) Oh, by the way, you have inspired me too....I am getting my hair cut next Thursday. I haven't cut it for 17 months...OUCH!!
MISS YOU!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo awesome!!! You rock!It could be a postcard....ok now I can't wait to see what else you come up with.Love ya

Anonymous said...

hahah lisa - nobody likes math! im glad jacob is getting intrested in it! are there photo classes he could take at school? yea for your hair cut!!! please send me a pic after you get it cut!!!

Anonymous said...

great photo set up...it appears that you have way to much fun in doing everything...good for you. love, a n

Anonymous said...

How the heck did you do that??!!!

Anonymous said...

hhahahahah took me about 5 hours. ill tell ya but it'll cost an extra 50