Monday, September 17, 2007

Why Me??

so on Sunday we were returning a movie at blockbuster and some guy backed into my car. so sucky!!! i decided to post my cars battle wounds over the past few years......
1. I go out to my car one late morning and found this....i suspect it was the guy across the street from my folks house but ill never know.


2. This happened while driving on the freeway, and as you all know i HATE driving on freeways already. and then to have a huge compacted bag of fake grass coming flying off a semi and hit the side of my car, i vowed never to get on the freeway again. i think i lasted for a few months till i had to suck it up.


3. newest wound. i will never forget andy yellling CAR CAR CAR HONK HONK!!! and then BANG! the guy felt really sorry and tomorrow im going to the auto shop to see what we can do. the window doesnt roll down cuz its smushed. rob wants to leave it like that. what a guy!



anybody wanna buy me a new car??? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds good, I'll take it.?